What can you expect at your office visit?
Our general approach to your care includes a:
* safe space for you to discuss your concerns
* collaborative relationship between you and your provider
* collaborative/ referral relationship with other providers,
i.e. specialists as needed
* high level of patient responsibility
* common sense, lowest force intervention approach to your set of symptoms
* caring, compassionate listening at every step along your path to optimal
* education about treatment and approach options
* complete respect for YOUR health care choices
First office visits are 60-90 minutes and include:
* warm welcome and brief introduction to the clinic including review of office hours and on-call/after hours availability
* thorough intake of what brings you in to the clinic today
* review of pharmaceuticals and supplements you are taking
* discussion of diet and lifestyle approaches
* review of health intake form and previous lab-work
* pertinent physical examination
* brief informative session on how we analyze and approach your case
* formulation of a treatment plan tailored to YOUR individual needs
Return office visits are 30-45 minutes and include:
* thorough intake of what brings you into the clinic today
* review of changes in health since previous visit
* pertinent physical examination
* formulation of a new treatment plan that will assist you in taking further steps toward achieving optimal wellness
** Generally, new naturopathic patients have return office visits every 4-6 weeks or as needed based on your health care goals. 60 minute visits will be scheduled for routine physical, gynecological, and well-child examinations.
Ala Carte menu for cash paying clients:
First Office Visit = 90 minutes = $200.00
Return Office Visit = 45-60 minutes = $75.00
Urgent/Acute office visit = 15 minutes = $35.00
Physical Exam Adult (19 and >): $125.00
Well Child Exam (0-18): $75.00
Acupuncture with Dr. Morgan DeVoe Mays:
First office visit: $205.00
Return office visit: $75.00
**If acupuncture is performed in conjunction with an naturopathic medical visit that is billed to your insurance,
the out of pocket fee is $35.00 in addition to your regularly required co-pay amount.
Craniosacral Therapy with Dr. Jennifer Tuttle:
First office visit (1 hour session): $145.00
Return office visit (1 hour session): $100.00
Reiki Sessions by Lisa-Anne: Please call (802) 279-9634 or visit her website www.sweetharmonyhealingarts.com for more information.
Free Meditation Sessions with Jennifer!!
**Meditation and mindfulness have been associated with an increased quality of life. When practiced regularly it has been shown to decrease stress, depression, anxiety, pain/inflammation, and insomnia by reconstructing various regions of the brain. Please join me on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month from 5:30pm - 6:00pm for mindfulness meditation. Please arrive 5 minutes early, as we will begin on time. Space is limited to 8 individuals (willing children are welcome). Please call or email to confirm your space and bring your own cushion.
SNFW Payment policy: Payment is due in full at the time of your visit. We accept all forms of payment.
Insurance: The providers at Stowe Natural Family Wellness do not accept private insurance plans. We do offer a cutting edge package of primary care medical services called Direct Primary Care! Click the link for more information. We do work with VT Medicaid/Dr. Dynasaur. Please call the office for more information.
Cancellation policy: Please call the clinic within 24 hours prior to your appointment time to change or cancel your appointment. Patients who do not cancel within 24 hours will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee.
Call the office today to schedule your first appointment!