What can you expect at your office visit?
Our general approach to your care includes a:
* safe space for you to discuss your concerns
* collaborative relationship between you and your provider
* collaborative/ referral relationship with other providers,
i.e. specialists as needed
* high level of patient responsibility
* common sense, lowest force intervention approach to your set of symptoms
* caring, compassionate listening at every step along your path to optimal
* education about treatment and approach options
* complete respect for YOUR health care choices
First office visits are 60-90 minutes and include:
* warm welcome and brief introduction to the clinic including review of office hours and on-call/after hours availability
* thorough intake of what brings you in to the clinic today
* review of pharmaceuticals and supplements you are taking
* discussion of diet and lifestyle approaches
* review of health intake form and previous lab-work
* pertinent physical examination
* brief informative session on how we analyze and approach your case
* formulation of a treatment plan tailored to YOUR individual needs
Return office visits are 30-45 minutes and include:
* thorough intake of what brings you into the clinic today
* review of changes in health since previous visit
* pertinent physical examination
* formulation of a new treatment plan that will assist you in taking further steps toward achieving optimal wellness
** Generally, new naturopathic patients have return office visits every 4-6 weeks or as needed based on your health care goals. 60 minute visits will be scheduled for routine physical, gynecological, and well-child examinations.
Ala Carte menu for cash paying clients:
First Office Visit = 90 minutes = $200.00
Return Office Visit = 45-60 minutes = $75.00
Urgent/Acute office visit = 15 minutes = $35.00
Physical Exam Adult (19 and >): $125.00
Well Child Exam (0-18): $75.00
Acupuncture with Dr. Morgan DeVoe Mays:
First office visit: $205.00
Return office visit: $75.00
**If acupuncture is performed in conjunction with an naturopathic medical visit that is billed to your insurance,
the out of pocket fee is $35.00 in addition to your regularly required co-pay amount.
Reiki Sessions by Lisa-Anne: Please call (802) 279-9634 or visit her website www.sweetharmonyhealingarts.com for more information.
Massage Therapy by Jamie McKenzie: Please call (802) 224-6992 to schedule or visit her website: www.shenwillowwellness.com
Free Meditation Sessions with Jennifer!!
**Meditation and mindfulness have been associated with an increased quality of life. When practiced regularly it has been shown to decrease stress, depression, anxiety, pain/inflammation, and insomnia by reconstructing various regions of the brain. Please join me on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month from 5:30pm - 6:00pm for mindfulness meditation. Please arrive 5 minutes early, as we will begin on time. Space is limited to 8 individuals (willing children are welcome). Please call or email to confirm your space and bring your own cushion.
SNFW Payment policy: Payment is due in full at the time of your visit. We accept all forms of payment.
Insurance: The providers at Stowe Natural Family Wellness do accept most Vermont insurance plans at this time. Please check with your insurance carrier to see if your plan covers our services. Please call the office for more information.
Cancellation policy: Please call the clinic within 24 hours prior to your appointment time to change or cancel your appointment. Patients who do not cancel within 24 hours will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee.
Call the office today to schedule your first appointment!